The Shinobi Way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEPITO1O1O's Character

Go down

PEPITO1O1O's Character Empty PEPITO1O1O's Character

Post by PEPITO1O1O Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Name: Jab Nemerky

Shinobi Village:Amegakure

Ninja Rank: Amekage

Physical Description: Tall, slim, some muscles, black hair, short-medium hair, red eyes, scar across his face.

Personality: Outgoing, funny, likes to lead.

Strengths: Using Ice and Water jutus, plus is very fast, and smart

Weaknesses: When facing an enemy that uses thunder of fire jutsus, and his friends.

Fighting Style: Quick on his feet, draws out the opponents best jutsu, therefor giving him the knowledge of his best attack.. Studies his foe, and plays mind games with them.

Background history: As a child Jab was thought to be a protogy, he did have the potential and showed it, but was lazy. As he grew up, he continued to be lazy and only care for himself. Until when day on a mission to take out an enemy, his best friend was held hostage, at that moment he knew how much he cared for his best friend. As soon as the enemy was going to kill the best friend, Jab used his mind games to confuse him, and when Jab saw an opening he took the chance and killed the enemy within a blink of an eye. Now he is Amekage of his village.

Quote's from Jab:
"Touch any of my loved ones and DIE!"
"Do you think you can match my power, you worthless bug."
"I am the Amekage"
"Your grave will be at the bottom of the ocean!"

Last edited by PEPITO1O1O on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the history and added some quotes)
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O
Hidden Rain Village
Hidden Rain Village

Back to top Go down

PEPITO1O1O's Character Empty Re: PEPITO1O1O's Character

Post by PEPITO1O1O Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah just so everyone know I'm back and ready for some RPing Very Happy
PEPITO1O1O
PEPITO1O1O
Hidden Rain Village
Hidden Rain Village