The Shinobi Way!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoru tenchi's blades

Go down

Yoru tenchi's blades Empty Yoru tenchi's blades

Post by yorutenchi Fri May 14, 2010 5:13 am

Name: Kyokotsu

History: Kyokotsu. Means bone of madness. The blade was created from his great ancestor's bones. the creator was a genious of the bone jutsu of the kaguya clane. in order to kill his most hated and powerful rival from the Tenchi(blood) clan he forged a blade from his entire skeletal system. infused with his own chakra only those with kaguya bone bloodline can use it.

Properties: Amplifies the ability to use bone jutsu. creates powerful bone weapons within itself.

Rank: S(if there is a problem, he will attain it later. because if its history i am not willing to weaken its ranking. if i must wait to obtain it then so be it.)

Item Slots: 2

Appearance: (best image i can come up with. it would be more detailed than this one but you get the idea) Yoru tenchi's blades Kimimaro

Material: Bone of his great great.....great grandfather.

Name: Kage no sora. (shadow of the sky)

History: at the same time of the creation of the Kyokotsu the Kage no sora was made. it was made in a similar fashion by condesning and forming the blade out of all the blood in the creators body. he was a powerful blood bloodline user and used every ounce of his strength to create the blade

Properties: amplifies blood usage and attack potential

Item slots: 2

Appearance: Yoru tenchi's blades Samurai_Sword_Red_Black_Blade_JL581B

Material: blood
yorutenchi
yorutenchi

http://Onemanga.com/fourms yorutenchi

Back to top Go down